Committed Partnership Opportunities: SY 2021-22
Committed Partner schools receive priority matching for our academic mentoring services. Depending on the scale of partnership selected, Committed Partner school are guaranteed support for a minimum of 5 or minimum of 15 academic mentoring matches.
A match is defined as a volunteer academic mentor serving a single student, a small group of students, or a whole class in a classroom during regular instruction time for a minimum of one hour per week.
What We’re Offering To Schools
All Committed Partners will receive the following additional benefits:
- Guaranteed mentor-mentee matches
- End of year impact report
- Prioritized marketing opportunities
What We’re Asking Of Schools
- Nominate students to work with academic mentors
- Meet periodically with BPiE staff to ensure a quality partnership
- Identify opportunities for BPiE staff to share program opportunities with teaching staff
- Share digital permission slips with families
For more information about Committed Partnerships, please contact Sara Kilroy: [email protected]